Last Updated: December 14, 2018
Inspired Voyager Athens Branch LTD (“Inspired Voyager”, “we”, “us” and “our”) takes the issue of safeguarding your privacy seriously. Our Privacy Notice (“Notice”) describes what information we collect from our clients, associates and partners.
I. Personal data that we collect
We may process your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and/or to provide you with our products and services and/or when you apply for employment or obtain information about this website.
We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this Notice.
The personal information that we process includes:
1. Basic information (name/surname, date of birth, current employer, title/position, Passport number, Driver’s license Number);
2. Contact information (home address, email (personal or business), telephone/ mobile number);
3. Financial information (payment-related information);
4. Personal information provided to us by or on behalf of our clients or generated by us in the course of providing services to them, which may include special categories of data;
5. Correspondence – when you contact us, such as to send an enquiry or make a request, any correspondence or application may be kept and added to your personal information;
6. Preferences – such as special requests, service issues and other preferences for your trip;
7. Any type of other information about you that you might give.
II. How we obtain that personal data
1. We collect information from you while providing our services;
2. We collect information about you when you offer this information to us;
3. We collect information about you when you apply for an employment opportunity;
4. We may collect or receive information about you from other sources, such as keeping the contact details we already hold for you accurate and up to date using sources available in the public;
5. We may collect or receive information about you through online forms, telephone, verbally on 1on1 meetings and interviews.
III. Why we use your personal data
Inspired Voyager collects and processes personal data about you for the following purposes:
1. To provide services to you;
2. To provide information requested by you;
3. To manage our relationship with you;
4. To fulfil our legal obligations;
5. For employment purposes;
In particular, we use your personal information in order to:
1. To perform a contract;
2. To comply with legal and regulatory obligations;
4. For legitimate business purposes;
5. For carrying out the obligations and exercising the rights in the field of employment and social security legislation, in accordance with applicable law;
6. If we have your consent, where this is required.
IV. Who we share your personal data with.
Third parties will never use your personal data without your consent, except in case such third parties provide services to us or on our behalf or where we are required to do so by law. We may use third-party partners to provide their services and business functions; However, all processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures. In this context we may use this information:
(a) In airline/ shipping companies (for air /sea freight);
(b) In hotel for booking a room;
(c) In museums for entry tickets and
(d) In transport and car rental companies for renting cars and issuing train/bus tickets.
V. Which countries we transfer your personal data to.
In order to provide our services, we may need to transfer your personal information to locations outside of Greece. Considering the global nature of the travel industry, your personal data may be processed in different locations around the world when the parties we share your personal data with reside in a country outside the EU/EEA. Our sharing of personal data outside the EU/EEA requires certain legal ground under applicable data protection legislation. Where a country is regarded by the European Commission to be a country with adequate level of protection for personal data, this will be our legal ground. Otherwise there are three main types of legal ground on which that we may base such sharing. These are:
(a) the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield, where the transfer is made to the United States and the recipient is duly certified;
(b) that the transfer is necessary for our performance of the contract with you (for example when you have booked a hotel or an airline residing in a country outside the EU/EEA);
(c) that the transfer will be based on the standard data protection clauses for transfer of personal data to countries outside of the EU/EEA adopted by the European Commission.
VI. Time that we keep your personal data
The time for which we will keep your personal data depends on the purpose for which the information is collected and used, considering legal and regulatory requirements to retain the information for a minimum period and business purposes.
VII. How we protect your personal data
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use and disclosure. All our employees and third parties engage to process your personal data are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
VIII. Your rights regarding your personal data
You have the right to:
1. Request access to your data;
2. Request the rectification or erasure (right to be forgotten) of your data;
3. Ask for restriction of our processing of your data;
4. To object any kind of data processing;
5. To ask that your personal data be transmitted to another office.
If you object to the processing of your personal information, or if you have provided your consent to processing and you later choose to withdraw it, we will respect that choice in accordance with our legal obligations.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the applicable data protection supervisory authority.
In case you are willing to exercise any of the above rights or withdraw your consent, please send an email at [email protected]
X. Contact us